MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAW
Sometimes the medical community lets us down.
We hold them accountable when they do.
After a medical procedure goes wrong, victims struggle with not only the repercussions of the error but also with lingering questions that are often difficult to answer:
- Who is ultimately responsible? the hospital, the doctor, the medical support staff?
- What do I do now?
- How will my family cope with the negative impact of this mistake?
With decades of expertise in medical malpractice, we are dedicated to helping victims uncover the answers, hold the right people and/or entities responsible, and move forward.
How a medical malpractice suit works
- We talk about what should have happened, what actually did happen, and what needs to happen next to resolve it.
- We thoroughly investigate the claim of professional wrongdoing. We leave no stone unturned.
- We work with you and your recovery team to calculate the compensation you require (and deserve!) to overcome financial loss from an inability to work, to care for yourself on the short- or long-term, to purchase medication and rehabilitation services, etc.
- We bring claims against the professional(s) and/or institution(s) deemed responsible for medical malpractice and negligence in your case.
We have supported clients dealing with:
- Surgical errors
- Errors during medical procedures
- Malpractice during birth and birth injuries
- Wrongful death